Moab Man 2014 Project 365

Moab Man

A bit of scenery from the island.

Day5Bay.jpg

Day5Snow.jpg

Deezey

Continued... Day 5 - Antelope Island State Park, Utah

Now that I have had a little rest; here are some shots from the day.

Buffalo - I was jealous. The wife had the 500mm and could darn near reach out and pick their noses.
View attachment 65546

Good thing she had the 500mm. I wouldn't want to get too close wearing bright red....:D

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Moab Man

Day 6 - Fire & Ice

This shot is not a spectacular image as much as it was an experiment of putting fire and ice together. I now know how to make it happen and it's far harder than you think. The next time I try this it will be with the intent of making a more aesthetically pleasing shot.

So I present you with Fire & Ice
Day6Fire&Ice.jpg

Last edited:

Scott Murray

Day 3 - College of Woodchucks

Some may call it a six-pack. However, the correct term for a group of Woodchuck is College. This middle of the night hunting trip went well as I managed to take down all six of them and am currently working on skinning each one. It's a tough job, but it takes tough people to step up and do the necessary hard work.

View attachment 65228
Reminds me of a tongue twister. "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck!

Pretzel

Those "island" landscapes are phenomenal! Also, you've gotta share the fire and ice bit!! We wall want to attempt it too, LOL

Moab Man

Day 7 - Cereal

So I'm sitting here late in the evening trying to figure out what to shoot. It came to me, I will pull out the Crunch Berries from some Cap'n Crunch cereal and shoot a close-up. I learned that sometimes the food we eat shouldn't be too closely looked at. This close up has kind of grossed me out.

Day7Cereal.jpg

Pretzel

Very colorful shot of something many wouldn't even think of capturing in a photo! You could have spiced it up a bit, though, and told us they were alien mold spores or something a bit more fun! ;) Or maybe boogers from 3 Mile Island...

Krs_2007

LOL, the pretty much are mold spores, it doesn't do anything good for your body.

but good idea on subject, makes a neat looking picture.

Moab Man

Continued... Day 7 - My daughter saved me!

So I posted my picture of cereal that looked a bit more like some mold spores. Then my daughter came home from an evening with a gentleman that gave her some cloth flowers. This was their first time going out for the evening as just friends meeting and he brought these flowers. My daughter, who is so often annoyed by my photography and the time it takes, begged me, "Father, would you please take a great photo of these flowers for me?" Followed up with that daughter face that daughters do.

Flowers.jpg

Moab Man

Day 8 - BCBGMAXAZRIA

This is a perfume bottle of my daughters that I really liked. I admit, I didn't want to make the effort of setting up a whole studio shot so the bottle has reflections of the ceiling fan and my flash and my etc... I tired!

Day8Perfume.jpg