Has joined D300 owners group! :)

Bill16

If your talking about me buddy, I'm still thrilled with my D300! Lol :D

I can't hardly wait till you get your D300! I think you'll love it! :D

Mine is coming in 2 days, and I'm just as excited as you were.
I can't wait to see the post, when you're waiting for your D800.:eek:

Bill16

Hey all you D300/D300s users there is still lots and lots of room in the D300 fan club, and it's another great place to show off your photos!

So just click on the link in my signature and please feel free to join us D300/D300s fans! :D

pedroj

Black-Tee-Shirt.jpg

Janey

Hi there, My name is Jane. I live in Southport in the North West of the Uk. I'm shooting with a D300 - its more camera than I need and I love it dearly. I have only been seriously into photography for 16 months or so - I guess I'm still a beginer I look forward to sharing what I've learnt - and learning from you guys. Glad to be on board.

Bill16

Welcome! I hope you'll join our D300 fan club group too! I love my D300 too, it's an awesome camera! :D
Oh the link to the D300 fan club group is in my signature if your interested! :D

Hi there, My name is Jane. I live in Southport in the North West of the Uk. I'm shooting with a D300 - its more camera than I need and I love it dearly. I have only been seriously into photography for 16 months or so - I guess I'm still a beginer I look forward to sharing what I've learnt - and learning from you guys. Glad to be on board.

geoffwood

Re: Hoping to join you D300 owners! :)

Hi y'all - Nikonites newbie here. The 'D300 owners group' - is this forum it, or is the group something different (link ?).

cheers

geoff

Bill16

Re: Hoping to join you D300 owners! :)

Hi welcome to Nikonites! I did start a D300 fan club group and there is a link in my signature! :)
But I'll send you an invitation to make it easier for you to join the group I started! :D

But when I started this thread, I was just stating I was a new D300 owner!:)
So in a way I was joining the rest of the members of Nikonites who has a D300 too. :D

Hi y'all - Nikonites newbie here. The 'D300 owners group' - is this forum it, or is the group something different (link ?).

cheers

geoff

skene

:(

I broke down. I didn't get a FX body. I found a great deal on a D300s that I couldn't pass up. I unfortunately am too invested in DX lenses to make a switch at this time, and for what I normally shoot I don't feel that I can benefit with doing the switch over to FX.

So I got the body with MBD10 with 2 batteries... for a song and dance. With 16k on the actuations I think this worked out well.

Bill16

Congrats buddy! I think you'll love it! A big difference from the D3100! Lol :)

I forget what Nikon models you were considering. Or maybe I'm just getting old and easily confused. Lol take your pick! Lol :D
But didn't you mention this topic of considering upgrading in another thread my friend?

:(

I broke down. I didn't get a FX body. I found a great deal on a D300s that I couldn't pass up. I unfortunately am too invested in DX lenses to make a switch at this time, and for what I normally shoot I don't feel that I can benefit with doing the switch over to FX.

So I got the body with MBD10 with 2 batteries... for a song and dance. With 16k on the actuations I think this worked out well.