Drone

Ruidoso Bill

Ouch! Sorry to hear Bill... hope you are able to sell it ok..

Pat
I thought about getting a damaged one to swap and get it going, believe it or not I watched a for parts or repair go for 310, I paid $479 free ship for the p3 standard makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

john*thomas

I bought the Yuneec Q500 4k. Mostly because I read their customer service was better than DJI and once I get it modded the hand held unit will come in handy.

I love old abandoned buildings and checking them out. I've posted pics here from time to time. I'm still learning to fly mine (and staying above land for now) but I did a quick video of how in the end I hope to use mine.

It could be edited better but it was my first attempt at more than just a basic video.

RockyNH_RIP

I bought the Yuneec Q500 4k. Mostly because I read their customer service was better than DJI and once I get it modded the hand held unit will come in handy.

I love old abandoned buildings and checking them out. I've posted pics here from time to time. I'm still learning to fly mine (and staying above land for now) but I did a quick video of how in the end I hope to use mine.

It could be edited better but it was my first attempt at more than just a basic video.

Nicely done.... The Yuneec is supposed to be Very Good... How well does it fly indoors?? The Phantom Pro will I guess do decent but my standard would not be ideal...

Pat in GA

john*thomas

Nicely done.... The Yuneec is supposed to be Very Good... How well does it fly indoors?? The Phantom Pro will I guess do decent but my standard would not be ideal...

Pat in GA

I doubt it would fly very well with me controlling it right now. I cheated and just carried through the building. LOL

It said "lost GPS" 2-3 times so I'm not sure what that would have done if it had been flying. I've seen people use them inspecting tanks in buildings.....you need to fly with GPS off but they seem to do O.K. that way.

RockyNH_RIP

I doubt it would fly very well with me controlling it right now. I cheated and just carried through the building. LOL

It said "lost GPS" 2-3 times so I'm not sure what that would have done if it had been flying. I've seen people use them inspecting tanks in buildings.....you need to fly with GPS off but they seem to do O.K. that way.

Hahaha... I could tell you carried it for the Video.. :) I was curious if you had flown it at all inside... I have no plans to try that unless in a wide open area...

Pat in GA

Ruidoso Bill

Nice job, looks very stable.

Ruidoso Bill

Not yet, need ebay/PayPal resolution, I did get 5 more batteries for the syma, what a bugger that is to fly, one charge = bunch of hard landings, little bugger is indistructable.

RockyNH_RIP

Not yet, need ebay/PayPal resolution, I did get 5 more batteries for the syma, what a bugger that is to fly, one charge = bunch of hard landings, little bugger is indistructable.

Still, waiting?? Sorry to hear that... well, have fun in the meantime!! The syyma will make you a better pilot!

Pat in GA

john*thomas

school (1276x674).jpg

RockyNH_RIP

Hi Bill!

"I just booked a gig for may to shoot all the fairways from tee box to green of a new golf course. Not til may 9th so I still have time to practice, lol."

May 9th is almost here, are you stilling doing the golf course video??? Have you done any test visdeos?

Pat in GA