Drone

RockyNH_RIP

Drop the resolution of your video. Do you really need 4k just for putzin' around? Would 2k work, or even 1080p?

I only have the 2.7 K standard..... I have been shooting at that but could drop to 1080P... Biggest problem was I had several other full flight vids that I had downloaded but Not erased from the card!! (Shame on Me...) I had several videos on there (and they were all over 1.25 GB.

What size card do you use???

Pat in GA

480sparky

I only have the 2.7 K standard..... I have been shooting at that but could drop to 1080P... Biggest problem was I had several other full flight vids that I had downloaded but Not erased from the card!! (Shame on Me...) I had several videos on there (and they were all over 1.25 GB.

What size card do you use???

Pat in GA

I have four 32g cards.

Ruidoso Bill

Hi Pat, Got the new board in yesterday, replaced and no fun yet. Took me about an hour to un-solder and replace the board, drone has the same exact symptoms, press the battery button 4 green, press again it cycles up and then nothing. I am in a quandary of what to do next. I can order another part, probably the Main Controller but thinking of buying another used one so I can swap parts and hopefully end up with two. I have thought of parting out the one I have and buying one like yours, net is about the same. Do you know if the P3 standard is the same physical size as the p2? I have a really nice pelican case with foam and if I were to upgrade it would be nice if it fit the case.

RockyNH_RIP

Hi Pat, Got the new board in yesterday, replaced and no fun yet. Took me about an hour to un-solder and replace the board, drone has the same exact symptoms, press the battery button 4 green, press again it cycles up and then nothing. I am in a quandary of what to do next. I can order another part, probably the Main Controller but thinking of buying another used one so I can swap parts and hopefully end up with two. I have thought of parting out the one I have and buying one like yours, net is about the same. Do you know if the P3 standard is the same physical size as the p2? I have a really nice pelican case with foam and if I were to upgrade it would be nice if it fit the case.

Darn, sorry to hear that Bill... I do not know about the controller size ... I think the bodies are near the same but the landing gears I am pretty sure they are different, possibly both height and width/location/

Keep us posted... have you tried researching any P2 Forums?

Pat in GA