D90 Pics

ohkphoto

Snow White
Re: D90 pics

I hate seeing a very nice thread that focuses on D90 PHOTOGRAPHS destroyed.

@Flugelbinder This thread is for posting pics taken with the D90. If you have doubts about what camera was used, get an "exif reader" . . . that info is part of the image's EXIF data.

If you have issues with the D90, then please start your own thread with those specific concerns or questions and not muddy up a photo thread started by another member.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Re: D90 pics

Here are a few more taken with my D90.

Entrance to William Penn's house--Pennsbury Manor

004 resize.jpg

View from the top of Bowman's Hill Tower​. It was a hazy day, and despite using a UV filter, I wasn't able to reduce the haze in post.

078 resize.jpg

Here is Bowman's Hill Tower where I took the above photo from its roof.

014 resize.jpg

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Great shots @hark - if you use LR try a grad filter for the sky it may help :) or a CP filter would have helped (pic #2)

I'll look into LR, Scott. Thanks for the suggestion! ;) I used a CP for the 3rd shot, but that 3rd shot wasn't taken on the same day as the 2nd photo.

Hark, I really like the detail in the 3rd, The Tower... they are all good...

Pat in NH

Thanks kindly, Pat! :D The D90 does have the ability to capture beautiful shots. And I used my Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 for that 3rd shot. Although it isn't a Nikon lens, it performs very well.

As I just mentioned to Scott, I used a Circular Polarizer for that 3rd shot which really bumps up the color saturation on sunny days. Unfortunately there is so much tree growth that the top of the tower isn't visible when taking a shot from this vantage point. And the access road is closed during the winter because it is a VERY steep drive up the hill to get to the top--and NO guard rail either. I've been up the hill numerous times in other vehicles, but this was my first time in this particular SUV. I had to learn quickly how to shift into first gear (had to move the gear shift sideways in this SUV--I've never had a gear shift operate that way before)!

Nice shots Hark!
Thank you, Rick! Your feedback is always appreciated! :)

thomaschamlee

First time using a crystal ball. This thing is too much fun.

Photobucket pics are better resolution
exploder_DSC0058.jpg

exploder1_DSC0078.jpg

exploder_DSC0062.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: