Better Than Georgia O'Keeffe Photographic Representations of O'Keeffe's Paintings

wthorson

Two Red Poppies and a Purple friend
Two Red Poppies.jpg

RON_RIP

Wendy, I think you have found your genre. Can't wait to see what you do with your cannas. The yellow flower found at Bear Lake is outstanding.

wthorson

Wendy, I think you have found your genre. Can't wait to see what you do with your cannas. The yellow flower found at Bear Lake is outstanding.
Thanks Ron, I certainly do love the flowers. Yes, I can't wait to have Cannas Flowers. The leaves are so big and pretty right now. Maybe I will see what I can do with photographing the leaves.

wthorson

Georgia would have loved my garden this year. There are many, many flowers and colors that are just right for photo's. I was really pleased with this colorful zinnia.
Pink, Red, and Yellow Zinnia.jpg

wthorson

This bee buried his head in the Stinging Nettle Flower. But, I got a nice close shot of the bee and flower. I think that Georgia would have laughed about seeing this cute bee nuzzled down in the pretty pink flower.
Bee in Stinging Nettle 7-25-2015.jpg

wthorson

Nettle Flower and a Bee, Same bee as before but I like the whole composition of this shot.

Attachments

• Nettle Flower with a Bee 7-25-2015.jpg
    Nettle Flower with a Bee 7-25-2015.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 60