Best of the D7100

Daniel Aegerter

ysyhy9eh.jpg

adejabe3.jpg

ahere6eg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
here are 2 I took a few weeks ago- all natural lighting/backlighting. Leaves taken with 55-200mm lens. Iris flower, taken with 50mm lens.

Attachments

• irisleaves.jpg
    irisleaves.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 82
  • iris2014.jpg
    iris2014.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 83

Patrick M

Sheffield Park Uckfield .... A National Trust property in East Sussex, England. Our first visit.
Beautiful park and quite enormous. Def warrants further visits. Here's a few...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400777980.403609.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400777992.936116.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400778011.837412.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Patrick M

Steve (SSnidey): very nice indeed. I always get these shots wrong, so I'm pretty impressed with this.

Last edited:

ssnidey

He would have used a neutral density filter for the foggy water effect.

What I would like to know is what post program/effect. It's very HDRish, but well done! And I love the magical bluish tint to the water. Nice! Truly nice.
I did use an 8-stop ND filter . It was all done in Lightroom 5 , The bluish tint is done with the adjustment brush painted over the water in certain areas, with a little hue adjust of the color. Thanks Guys for the compliments.

Last edited:

Patrick M

2azu2evu.jpg

Beijing, China, view from Fragrant Hill (accessed by chair lift)

The large lake that you see is the Emperors Summer Palace. The city is in the distance, beyond the lake.

Last edited:

Patrick M

Tiananmen Square, Beijing, June 5th 2014. Special day today. Queued two hours to clear security....but being there, incredible.

The square was built to host one million people. Shoulder to shoulder, it probably can!

9yba7yvu.jpg

Last edited: