Anco's 365 for 2015

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Good start on the birds Andrew. I shoot them at all times of the day, but like Vixen stated, morning and evening are when they are most active.

Anco

Jan 16th Day 16/365

Had a quick drive through the city, managed to stop for a few snapshot

city-2.jpg

Last edited:

Anco

Jan 17th - Day 17/365

This place is near where I'm working at the moment. I'm going to say it's some sort of monastery. Decided to experiment with tone mapping in black and white for this one. I think it works for the image.

DSC_4247_bw.jpg

Last edited:

Anco

Jan 18th - Day 18/365

Went looking for birds again and found not much. Going to try a different place next time.

DSC_4302.jpg

DSC_4317.jpg

Anco

Nice shooting Andrew!

Hey Chris, can you please tell me how you get images to post in a larger size. I was just looking at your 365 and all the images are larger than I can post on mine. If I try and post them any larger than 600px wide they compress and I can't stand the way they look. Thanks

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Hey Chris, can you please tell me how you get images to post in a larger size. I was just looking at your 365 and all the images are larger than I can post on mine. If I try and post them any larger than 600px wide they compress and I can't stand the way they look. Thanks

I click on the picture icon on the quick reply section, then select the file I want. When I download the file, it shows up small. I then click on the image and a dialogue box pops up. In the top right hand corner of that box, it gives you the option of what size files to use. I always select the largest file size. Hope that helps!

Anco

I click on the picture icon on the quick reply section, then select the file I want. When I download the file, it shows up small. I then click on the image and a dialogue box pops up. In the top right hand corner of that box, it gives you the option of what size files to use. I always select the largest file size. Hope that helps!

Perfect, thank you so much you have made my day ;)

Anco

Jan 21st - Day 21/365

Got to the golf course today, and couldn't pass up this view of the sun behind the clubhouse. Unfortunately I don't carry my camera gear on course, so I had to settle for a phone pic of this today

golf club.jpg

Anco

Jan 23rd - Day 23/365

Here's something you just don't see every day. Three train carriages sitting on top of an apartment building.

train.jpg

Last edited: