Anco's 365 for 2015

Anco

Jan 5th - Day 5/365

I have no idea what this place is, I just happened upon it scouting for locations to do a city skyline shot.

DSC_3220.jpg

Last edited:

Anco

So it turns out this building is the Abbotsford Convent, occupied by nuns from 1863 -1975. Now government owned it is an arts, culture and learning centre with galleries and night markets . I might go back for a visit. :D

Anco

Jan 6th - Day 6/365

This is an old paper mill close to my city. This is just one of the shots from a session I did there today for my abandoned theme in the 52 challenge.

DSC_3357.jpg

Last edited:

Anco

7th Jan - Day 7/365

One week down and already had a day where I didn't really have time to get the camera out and get creative. Had to fall back on my favorite model to shoot. He doesn't complain and he's always looking the part.

Kaos - 14 weeks

DSC_3468-2.jpg

Last edited:

Anco

Jan 8th - Day 8/365

My kitten turned 2 today and for some reason he thought that gave him the right to the dogs bed. He's never done it before and the dog just looked at me bewildered, didn't know what to do about it

DSC_3509.jpg

And as i was out getting dinner the sky decided to do this....

carpark sunset pano.jpg

I take my camera everywhere now out of habit because of this challenge and I find a lot more opportunities to shoot than I used to. A month ago I would never have grabbed it to go to the supermarket to get dinner... and I would have missed this nice view.

Anco

Jan 10th Day 10/365

Moving on with a theme of the elements this week. Started with Earth above, today I started playing around with water and fire.

DSC_3636.jpg

Undecided on this one, but that's what this 365 is about for me, pushing me to get out of my comfort zone and see what happens.

And then I started playing with fire and effect. Heaps of fun, not sure my wife enjoyed it.

DSC_3696.jpg

Anco

Jan 11th Day 11/365

On to wind. Pretty hard to capture but i found these flowers blowing in the breeze and the image kind of takes me to that summer breeze feeling. You might have to use your imagination, but it takes me there ;)

DSC_3715.jpg

And another just thrown in for good measure because I've never got a shot of a wild rabbit. Saw him dart into the bushes and waited about half an hour for him to pop his head out again.

DSC_3724.jpg