adding image to post issue

BackdoorArts

OK, folks. I'm getting rather annoyed that this is still an issue for me. As I stated before, cache cleared, latest version of Firefox (34.0.5) and Flash. The only way I can upload an image to a post is to write and submit the post, and then go back, edit it and insert the photo as normal, but only if I remain in the quick edit panel and not choose Go Advanced. Really, really sucks. I don't care if it works on other browsers, I don't use them and will stop participating in a site if it requires me to use something else to make it work.

Please figure this out.

BackdoorArts

FYI, I was able to upload normally this AM. Nothing changed since last upload attempt last night - I didn't even reboot. Hoping it's fixed but I'm not yet convinced.

Horoscope Fish

FYI, I was able to upload normally this AM. Nothing changed since last upload attempt last night - I didn't even reboot. Hoping it's fixed but I'm not yet convinced.
The photo up-loader appears to be working normally for me as well at this point (thank the gawds!)...

I'm keeping my finger's crossed this "sticks" because that "issue" *really* sucked.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Sorry guys, been really busy lately. I haven't changed anything until just now. I reverted some updates that apparently the latest Firefox doesn't like. ctrl+f5 and try again.

I tested in Firefox and it appears the image dialog is back to normal.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
However, that stupid cursor jump when hitting backspace after inserting formatting is back. I guess that's better than not being able to easily insert pics on a photography site. :)

Horoscope Fish

However, that stupid cursor jump when hitting backspace after inserting formatting is back. I guess that's better than not being able to easily insert pics on a photography site. :)
If that's the tradeoff, I'll take it.

Appreciate your efforts getting this corrected; that was one seriously "sticky wicket".