hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I'll have to look into this. there is no reason you shouldn't see the like link

sent from my phone
@jdeg

The odd thing is in a different thread Marilynne has a like button, but most of her posts that I've read since yesterday don't have them. No wonder she received a notification that the number of likes she had was reduced.

Here's a post Marilynne wrote this morning at 5:46am that does have a like button--Post #10.

http://nikonites.com/feedback-suggestions/23461-i-shocked.html#post318459

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Thanks John.

Do you normally have a signature on? I think this is why.

@jdeg

The odd thing is in a different thread Marilynne has a like button, but most of her posts that I've read since yesterday don't have them. No wonder she received a notification that the number of likes she had was reduced.

Here's a post Marilynne wrote this morning at 5:46am that does have a like button--Post #10.

http://nikonites.com/feedback-suggestions/23461-i-shocked.html#post318459

RocketCowboy

First, thanks @jdeg for all that you do with this site! There's a ton of work that goes on in the back end that most users don't see, other than the end result.

Second, with the new likes/thanks system, it doesn't look like this is carried over to the tapatalk interface. Prior to the change I could like posts from the mobile interface, but since this change yesterday that is not an option any longer. Is that expected?

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Do you normally have a signature on? I think this is why.

I don't have a signature, but I just created one. Someone please let me know if you see a Thank/Like option.

Edit: Signature not showing up.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I don't have a signature, but I just created one. Someone please let me know if you see a Thank/Like option.

Edit: Signature not showing up.

Nope. :( Nothing shows up...no signature or like/thanks button.

nikonpup

no likie marilynne. I DO SEE THE NEW "LIKE" ON OTHER POST IN THIS THREAD - HARK - ROCKETCOWBOY - STM - JDEG - ALL HAVE THE NEW "LIKE"

Last edited: