hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay @jdeg, looks like you figured it out. You need a signature in order to get the Thanks/Like option.

It isn't retroactive though. I went back through your posts to see if the signature appeared with the posts that were missing the like/thanks button, but it doesn't. Those posts are still missing the like/thanks button and signature.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
It isn't retroactive though. I went back through your posts to see if the signature appeared with the posts that were missing the like/thanks button, but it doesn't. Those posts are still missing the like/thanks button and signature.

That's why I waited before adding my first entry for the June assignment. I saw my smiley show up.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
It also seems that although I am getting alerts for new "likes" my total has not changed. Sum Ting Wong!

That should be fixed now. There's a new little drop down, which I honestly don't like because it adds more 'stuff' to the right side. I would like to do something with that eventually.

Also, the link in the notifications is now fixed.

mikew_RIP

I have clicked to show members details all the time but would really like to have the option to show there likes given and received all the time,with being in a different time zone i have 3 or 4 pages to catch up with when i log in and dont enjoy extra steps

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I have clicked to show members details all the time but would really like to have the option to show there likes given and received all the time,with being in a different time zone i have 3 or 4 pages to catch up with when i log in and dont enjoy extra steps

Try it now.

nidding

I'm wondering, when I click on the list of notifications about likes, firefox opens up a new window instead of following the link in the window I already have opened. Is it the same for you guys?
I would much prefer it to open in the same window, as this saves me from much clutter of a lot of open windows.

I get this behaviour both on my Ubuntu pc and my android phone.

mikew_RIP

I'm wondering, when I click on the list of notifications about likes, firefox opens up a new window instead of following the link in the window I already have opened. Is it the same for you guys?
I would much prefer it to open in the same window, as this saves me from much clutter of a lot of open windows.

I get this behaviour both on my Ubuntu pc and my android phone.

If ime understanding you firefox follows the link for me,so i just have to click back when ime ready

nidding

Not exactly. Instead of just following the link, I get a brand new window where I can't just press back but instead have to close down the new window. It's not that big of an issue, but I don't really see the point in opening a new window.

bzengcsittr942

good luck...
2.jpg