+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 718 FirstFirst ... 207607657697705706707708709717 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7172
  1. #7061
    Senior Member
    wev's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Quote Originally Posted by hark View Post
    Most likely it is a forum issue, Robin. It worked fine initially for me, but the problem started some time after I posted.
    Trying this way in desperation, as you seem to be able to post. Site is completely down for me, nothing works. Any word on an issue?


    › See More: Post your Birds in Flight
    wev

    d500
    d5300 x 2
    Tamron 150-600 G2/5-6.3, Tamron 18-400mm/3.5-6.3, Tamron 90mm/2.8 macro
    Nikon 18-55mm/3.6-5.6, Nikon 55-200mm/4-5.6
    Nikon 35mm/1.8, Nikon 50mm/1.8
    Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT tripod, CP324 monopod
    SBH 100 ball head, PH 32 pan head
    SB-700 Speedlight



  2. #7062
    Staff
    Super Mod
    hark's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Quote Originally Posted by wev View Post
    Trying this way in desperation, as you seem to be able to post. Site is completely down for me, nothing works. Any word on an issue?
    This morning John said he would look into it. Haven't heard anything from him since. I did ask if he was working on the site, but he said no. So not sure what is causing this.
    Cindy - D750, D500, D7200
    My 2021 Thread

    Where the Spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art
    -- Leonardo da Vinci



  3. #7063
    Staff
    Super Mod
    hark's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Quote Originally Posted by hark View Post
    This morning John said he would look into it. Haven't heard anything from him since. I did ask if he was working on the site, but he said no. So not sure what is causing this.
    And @wev you should be able to go here and navigate slowly though some of the subforums. The main link, the What's New tab, and other hyperlinks simply aren't working properly.

    https://nikonites.com/nikonites/#axzz6mJBh1LAl

    Or you can go here and scroll WAY down until you come to the main forum page. But you have to scroll past a whole lotta stuff that is messed up first.

    https://nikonites.com/forum/#axzz2yt7KNso7
    Cindy - D750, D500, D7200
    My 2021 Thread

    Where the Spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art
    -- Leonardo da Vinci



  4. #7064
    Senior Member
    wev's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Quote Originally Posted by hark View Post
    And @wev you should be able to go here and navigate slowly though some of the subforums. The main link, the What's New tab, and other hyperlinks simply aren't working properly.

    https://nikonites.com/nikonites/#axzz6mJBh1LAl

    Or you can go here and scroll WAY down until you come to the main forum page. But you have to scroll past a whole lotta stuff that is messed up first.

    https://nikonites.com/forum/#axzz2yt7KNso7

    Finally worked down to the bird page, can't post a picture there or anywhere -- pop-up says I don't have adequate permissions. I guess I'll have to disappoint all the folks waiting to see yet another bluebird picture!

    I'm sure it will get sorted before long. Thanks!
    Thanks/Like lucien Thanks/liked this post
     
    wev

    d500
    d5300 x 2
    Tamron 150-600 G2/5-6.3, Tamron 18-400mm/3.5-6.3, Tamron 90mm/2.8 macro
    Nikon 18-55mm/3.6-5.6, Nikon 55-200mm/4-5.6
    Nikon 35mm/1.8, Nikon 50mm/1.8
    Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT tripod, CP324 monopod
    SBH 100 ball head, PH 32 pan head
    SB-700 Speedlight

  5. #7065
    Staff
    Super Mod
    hark's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Quote Originally Posted by wev View Post
    Finally worked down to the bird page, can't post a picture there or anywhere -- pop-up says I don't have adequate permissions. I guess I'll have to disappoint all the folks waiting to see yet another bluebird picture!

    I'm sure it will get sorted before long. Thanks!
    This thread is one of the bird threads. I just tried to post an image here but had the same problem as you, wev.
    Cindy - D750, D500, D7200
    My 2021 Thread

    Where the Spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art
    -- Leonardo da Vinci



  6. #7066
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Marilynne's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Quote Originally Posted by wev View Post
    Finally worked down to the bird page, can't post a picture there or anywhere -- pop-up says I don't have adequate permissions. I guess I'll have to disappoint all the folks waiting to see yet another bluebird picture!

    I'm sure it will get sorted before long. Thanks!
    Try again @wev. Seems to be working today.

  7. #7067
    Senior Member
    wev's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Post your Birds in Flight
    Post your Birds in Flight-gull.jpg
    Thanks/Like Dangerspouse, Peter7100, lucien Thanks/liked this post
     
    wev

    d500
    d5300 x 2
    Tamron 150-600 G2/5-6.3, Tamron 18-400mm/3.5-6.3, Tamron 90mm/2.8 macro
    Nikon 18-55mm/3.6-5.6, Nikon 55-200mm/4-5.6
    Nikon 35mm/1.8, Nikon 50mm/1.8
    Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT tripod, CP324 monopod
    SBH 100 ball head, PH 32 pan head
    SB-700 Speedlight

  8. #7068
    Senior Member

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Post your Birds in Flight
    Post your Birds in Flight-untitled-501171-edit-edit.jpg


    Post your Birds in Flight-untitled-501132-edit.jpg


    Post your Birds in Flight-untitled-501143-edit-edit.jpg
    Thanks/Like Dangerspouse, Peter7100, blackstar, lucien Thanks/liked this post
     

  9. #7069
    Senior Member
    wev's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Post your Birds in Flight
    Post your Birds in Flight-osprey11.jpg
    wev

    d500
    d5300 x 2
    Tamron 150-600 G2/5-6.3, Tamron 18-400mm/3.5-6.3, Tamron 90mm/2.8 macro
    Nikon 18-55mm/3.6-5.6, Nikon 55-200mm/4-5.6
    Nikon 35mm/1.8, Nikon 50mm/1.8
    Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT tripod, CP324 monopod
    SBH 100 ball head, PH 32 pan head
    SB-700 Speedlight

  10. #7070
    Senior Member
    wev's Avatar

    Re: Post your Birds in Flight

    Post your Birds in Flight
    Post your Birds in Flight-osprey21.jpg
    Thanks/Like hark, blackstar Thanks/liked this post
     
    wev

    d500
    d5300 x 2
    Tamron 150-600 G2/5-6.3, Tamron 18-400mm/3.5-6.3, Tamron 90mm/2.8 macro
    Nikon 18-55mm/3.6-5.6, Nikon 55-200mm/4-5.6
    Nikon 35mm/1.8, Nikon 50mm/1.8
    Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT tripod, CP324 monopod
    SBH 100 ball head, PH 32 pan head
    SB-700 Speedlight





Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •