The weather where you are

Frands

Well, today the Brits is bombarding us with stormy and wet weather. So it's been a windy and wet Christmas Evening here:eek:nthego:

Ambient

Well just got our hydro back after 6 days without it! Heat and water finally! Not to mention no more cooking on a woodstove. Grilled cheese anyone! ;)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

snaphappy

This morning I brought dogs in from the pouring rain outside and heard splashing…. Went down to find my entire basement with 2-3inches of water. Both sump pumps not doing job and let tell you getting in there in ice cold filthy water sucked! Though I had it fixed but nope had to do it a second time. Then turned around and found a western toad staring at me on my basement floor. Nearly 2ft of snow has disappeared in the last 12hrs and rain still pouring. Basement a horrible horrendous mess but I'm warming up. Its wine-o'clock...

Jonathan

This morning I brought dogs in from the pouring rain outside and heard splashing…. Went down to find my entire basement with 2-3inches of water. Both sump pumps not doing job and let tell you getting in there in ice cold filthy water sucked! Though I had it fixed but nope had to do it a second time. Then turned around and found a western toad staring at me on my basement floor. Nearly 2ft of snow has disappeared in the last 12hrs and rain still pouring. Basement a horrible horrendous mess but I'm warming up. Its wine-o'clock...

Waiting for the shot of the toad ...

snaphappy

Waiting for the shot of the toad ...

look even after all the whine turned to wine I figured out how t reply by quote LOL
NIK_9705.jpg NIK_9717.jpg
Yep not good I'm sure but I've moved from whine to wine after 5 times sticking my hands down in freezing filthy disgusting water to clear the sump pumps, yep we have 2 and still I have a swamp for a basement. Hubby came home and is trying to shop vacuum up the access water but its a freakin horrible horrible horrible mess. I may have to stop bringing him Polar Ice spiked OJ because he actually suggested keeping toad as a pet AHHHH!