*** Post Useful Photography Learning Links ***

WhiteLight

Thanks Don..
Hope it helps..

BTW, is there some new setting for uploading videos?
I tried uploading the last 2 videos in one post, but the forum says i can only include one video in a post?
The earlier post has like a gazillion videos & no issues?

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteLight

_ FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY TUTORIALS _

Some flash tutorials for beginners...
There is always some ambiguity when it comes to Flash techniques, so read as much as you can and build your own knowledge

By far the most accurate material by someone very knowledgable & he's a Nikonite as well - Wayne

Flash Photography Basics

A few other helpful links-

Flash photography basics: every common question answered | Digital Camera

World
7 Basic Things Every Photographer Should Know About Flash

Photography
Flash Basics - The Basics of Flash Photography

Flash Photography

flash photography techniques - Neil vN - tangents

Last edited:

James Snow

Looking to expand your knowledge on how to use your camera effectively? Maybe you're confused about some things with your camera? Check out this page to receive a tutorial that explains everything to do with your camera and how to take some pretty awesome pictures! :)

WhiteLight

Looking to expand your knowledge on how to use your camera effectively? Maybe you're confused about some things with your camera? Check out this page to receive a tutorial that explains everything to do with your camera and how to take some pretty awesome pictures! :)

Hi!
Forget to post the link?
or were you referring to this thread?

:)

Horoscope Fish

Did I post this site already? Free tutorials on Lr PS, etc. Many are free, some they charge for. A few days after registering (you have to surrender your email addy of course) hundreds of courses went "on sale" for $10 each.

If you're familiar with Lynda (dot) com, this site is similar; these aren't single YouTube videos, they're comprehensive video courses consisting of hours of video, downloadable practice files, etc. My current course is 175 lectures and over 13 hours of instruction, for instance. I've purchased a few courses at $10 a pop and I'm very impressed with all of them so far.

Udemy Online ... (link goes to PS course offerings)