New camera!

Asmodeus

I am unsure if I posted here when I was first considering a Z camera. I believe that the Z cameras give the best price to image quality of any camera on the market when coupled with those amazing f1.8 S primes. I was looking for a better focusing system than my Fuji X-T4 was giving me. I like to capture action and moving animals. So, any new, fast, eye autofocus was catching MY eye, so to speak.
It seemed that the Z6II has better focus than the X-T4, but by how much? The Z9 is too expensive to justify as I am an occasional, hobbyist photographer. I looked at the Canon R6 (R5 again too expensive to justify). I don't love the bubble look of the Canon series but would overlook that if it did what I wanted. BUT.....The RF lenses are stupid expensive, and the inexpensive ones don't seem to give great IQ. The Panasonic poor autofocus ruled that brand out.

Now the trigger is being squeezed, ever so slowly, aiming at the Z6II.........and then........I bought the new Fuji X-H2S. lol

It's my birthday tomorrow so I thought I would give everyone here a chance to rip me apart for getting the Fuji and not the Nikon, as a present to all of you. ;)
Try to make the digs as humorous as possible, I can take it!

:cool:

Bikerbrent

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work. best of luck with the Fuji X-H2S. Hope you don't regret getting the Z6II.

Asmodeus

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work. best of luck with the Fuji X-H2S. Hope you don't regret getting the Z6II.

Thanks BIKERBRENT, I have a biker Brent friend myself! I'll always wonder what if..............

Danno

Happy Birthday... Sorry about your luck having to stay with Fuji, but I am sure you will make the best of it. :rolleyes: