M42 Lenses

LordOdin

It doesn't take a lot to persuade me to spend money lol. It's the same with everything i get into not only photography. I will probably buy 1 Lens then most likely nothing for a good while. I have decided on the 18-55 but one of the newer versions which are roughly the same price as the non VR ones.

Spottydumplings

I saw that you said, in a previous post, you were going to look on eBay but have you tried looking at London Camera Exchange's second-hand section (via www.lcegroup.co.uk)? At various branches they have the AF-P VR version of the 18-55mm at prices ranging from 50GBP and you can order from any of them on-line. You would also have the peace-of-mind that if there was an issue, which would probably be covered by a 6 month warranty, that there is, probably, a store not that far away.

LordOdin

Hi, Thanks for the Link, London Camera Exchange has never come up on any of my searches so am pretty glad you gave me the link, some very decent offers on there so will most probably get my next lens from them.

LordOdin

It's excellent, i am so glad he came on and told me about it. I will definitely be using them instead of eBay and the bonus of getting a warranty makes it even better.

LordOdin

Just found that MPB have a Warehouse in UK so they are another possibility, i will be buying the 18-55 Lens on Wednesday, i would of liked the 18-140 but can get that later with some money i am owed. Thanks everyone for the help and advice, i appreciate it.

LordOdin

Just ordered the 18-55 mm Lens from MPB, It had gone up £3 since yesterday, they must of seen me coming lol. All in it cost a tad under £74 so i am happy enough. Thanks for all your help and advice guys it's appreciated.