Contributing member subscriptions

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
@jdeg Not sure if I did things correctly for the Nikon Lens Cloth with subscription offer, but I haven't seen anything yet. I just checked again and all info is still in the Cart. Do I need to do anything more? Thanks.

I have to look into why I'm not getting addresses for some people. Send me your shipping address via PM in the meantime :)

canuck257

My PayPal subscription has been suspended and not by me, what's going on? I do wish to renew.

On edit, just tried again through the link above, I hope it works this time.

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
My PayPal subscription has been suspended and not by me, what's going on? I do wish to renew.

If you have any problems, let jdeg know. Mine renewed automatically via PayPal within the past week or so.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

It shows you are a contributor just above your avatar Ivan.

Roy1961

Contributor
@hark seems like my money was taken out on the 20st March $31.39 and i am still not a Contributor ???
@jdeg do you know what happened??? do you want a copy of what i see.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
@hark seems like my money was taken out on the 20st March $31.39 and i am still not a Contributor ???
@jdeg do you know what happened??? do you want a copy of what i see.

All I can ask you to do is to sit tight, Roy. jdeg is the only one who can activate the Contributor status. Maybe he is away for the upcoming holiday weekend.

Roy1961

Contributor
another year, paid and not seeing myself as a Contributing member??

I will search for the receipt and post a pic.