New lense for a D7000

Ndoutdoors

Im new to Nikon from sony nex. I switched over and now i have so many options im not sure what to buy. I havent narrowed down a style yet as i just love taking pictures of everything. I ran across this deal and not sure what a good price would be to pay for these lenses. Please help. I currently have a 50 mm 1.8, 18-105, tokina 80-200 macro very old, 18-55 kit lens as well as an older 28-70. The deal below i can get for 300.

The AF Nikkor 50MM is maybe one year old and has had maybe 25 photos taken with it. Aperture scale f/1.8 - f/22The AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm 1:35 - 4.5G is roughly 3 years old and has had maybe 200 photos taken with it. Shortly after that purchase I bought an 18-200mm and have never used the 24-85mm since.
Both are in new condition.
The AF Nikkor 1:4 - 5.6G 70-300mm is 3-4 years old. My mom bought a D2X and it came with it as a package. I bought it from her for $250. I did use this lens for awhile and have probably taken 500 photos with it. The 18-200mm kind of replaced this lens too. The only thing on this one to note is that it doesn't have the heavy glass optics like the others. It takes great photos but isn't a real heavy lens.

All in great condition with very little use. If you have any additional questions feell free to email me or call me at my office.

Any advice would be great

gqtuazon

Gear Head
The prices are fair but the optics aren't any better that what you already own. I would skip them and invest on a speedlight (flash) such as the Nikon SB 700 or SB 910.