Hello all.

Dumpinthegutter

Hello! I've owned my Nikon D90 for a little over a year. I joined to try and learn more about it. I've been shooting more in the last couple months and it's time to stop using the auto modes and move on to manual settings. It's kinda big to just be using as a point and shoot.

I don't have a lot of gear, just the lens that came with it and a wide angle. I work in an architecture firm and have found my self taking a lot of our built work photos. I'm also really into offroading / rock crawling and take my camera every trip. That's about it for me.

So which threads should I start with? Thanks

nick
_DSC0263.jpg

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Nick. Love the D90...wish I had one. :) Great pic of your truck. As to your question.....start wherever you like! :)

Eye-level

Banned
The sensor of the D90 is incredible. Hello Nick can't wait to see more of your snaps.

Project 365 and Daily snaps or whatever...that is where you need to put them. Post them up it is always nice to see new angles on trucks and whatnot. You ever messed with any HDR?

Dumpinthegutter

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Eye-level I have taken a few HDR images, but not a lot. I bought the remote trigger to try and take multiple exposures, but my limit knowledge has kept me from producing too much. I've also tried taking single raw files with photomatix, but again, haven't done too many. I noticed you are in Oklahoma. I'm in Oklahoma City.