New d3100 user :)

buffyboi

Hi guys just wanted to say hello to you all my names josh im 16 and currently using a d3100 with 2 different lenses and am from wales,swansea :)

UmarPk

Banned
Hi guys just wanted to say hello to you all my names josh im 16 and currently using a d3100 with 2 different lenses and am from wales,swansea :)

Respected Member,

Welcome to Nikonite, hope to see your photography on the forum soon. Though I would like to caution you there are a lot of elderly and senior members on this forum so as a young person you may feel awkward or left out at times, though good to see another young lad on the forum.

Regards, UmarPK

§am

Respected Member...
...there are a lot of elderly and senior members on this forum so as a young person you may feel awkward or left out at times...

Oh please!!!!
Get a grip - this is not some old man's secret handshakes club, it's a forum where young and old (anonymous age unless you're willing to share such info) come to share their knowledge and problems with like minded people.

Josh - welcome to Nikonites

Respected Member,

Welcome to Nikonite, hope to see your photography on the forum soon. Though I would like to caution you there are a lot of elderly and senior members on this forum so as a young person you may feel awkward or left out at times, though good to see another young lad on the forum.

Regards, UmarPK

Who are you calling "elderly and senior members" my birthday is Tomorrow and I will ONLY be 62.

buffyboi

Respected Member,

Regards, UmarPK

hahahaha okay cheers mate thanks for the thumbs up lol as they say " expect the eldery " so sure theyll take me easy being anewbie here lol :)