Here I am!

vedran03

Hi there!

My name is Vedran and I'm from Croatia.
I've always had an interest for photography. In elementary school I was enlisted in photo group, where we took photos with Russian analog cameras (Zenit) and developed them in school's dark room.
Later on, my parents got a Sony W12, so my interest was reborn.
After that, I borrowed a Canon EOS 300d from a friend and learned the benefits of a DSLR.

Now that I graduated college (law degree), my parents wanted to buy me a decent present.
For some time, I've been gathereing information, searching for my first DSLR and decided on a Nikon D5100.
I've got it with a 18-55mm VR kit lens.
My aspirations are aimed towards 35mm 1.8 G, so, I hope someday, I'll get it.

For now, I'm really satisfied with the D5100, and I hope I won't be asking a lot of questions here :)

I was a member of the usefilm.com, but it was shut down this year, so some of my photos are here:
VedranS.fotozine.org

Glad to be here!!!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to Nikonites Vredan. Hope you enjoy the community. Don't be afraid to ask and share your questions and findings.

Enjoy your Nikon!

Carroll

Welcome to Nikonites Vedran! Everyone here actually enjoys the questions asked by other Nikonites. I learned a long time ago, that it is amazing what one can learn if you *only* ask. Nikonites is all about learning and improving photography skills, and sharing talent among others. So, I think I speak for everyone, ask a lot of questions...and especially post your pictures to the forum and your gallery for the benefit of all.

I looked at your photos, and they are very good, in my opinion. Your composition and subject matter are very interesting. I especially liked this photo:
VedranS : Tamna strana Bundeka ? galerije ? fotozine.org

Enjoy your stay here!