My D800 captures the para-normal!!!

Dave_W

The Dude
I spent a little time last night taking some X-mas light photos and much to my surprise I captured spirits floating above the house!!! Do you think I should call "Ghost Hunters" or some Bravo or Lifetime program to rush out here with their para-normal meters and take some reading?!? :rolleyes:

_N8D1662-Edit.JPG

Carroll

Well, Dave, you probably won't believe this, however, the other night on the Discovery channel, their show, "Ancient Aliens", actually explained those unusual orbs your camera captured.

And, I, of course, believe all this. For sure.

Once upon a time in Egypt somewhere, Aliens built giant stone towers, called "Obelisks". These were actually power transmitters transferring electrical power back to the Mother Ship somewhere up there, from snakes being rubbed together inside the Pyramids. Thus powered, the Mother Ship could then draw electrical power, from many places on earth,through the thin air!

So it is simple. The Mother Ship is drawing power from your array of very nice looking lights at your home. And many others...

The superior sensor in the D800 has capabilities beyond what we can imagine, and thus is showing us never-before-seen "Power Orbs", being gently drawn to the MS. (Many will mistake this for other phenomena.) Don't be fooled. :hypnotysed:

Ancient Egyptian Science and Technology - Crystalinks