A few Jugs

Rick M

I could have had fun with the thread title, but I am on my best behavior :). Now that I have some studio lighting I'm messing around with some old subjects and getting better results.

Click on for larger size

DSC_1555_4827-4.jpg

DSC_1570_4841-2.jpg

DSC_1576_4845.jpg

UmarPk

Banned
I could have had fun with the thread title, but I am on my best behavior :). Now that I have some studio lighting I'm messing around with some old subjects and getting better results.

Click on for larger size

View attachment 22056

View attachment 22057

View attachment 22058

Interesting concept and idea but I have seen similar concept done before. The link below shows a very similar concept done but with water bottles. So I would like to see more originality from you next time. Other than that your photos came out pretty decently I do like the composition and color selection you chose.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pzaxe/pzaxe1201/pzaxe120100035/12295848-seven-bottles-of-drinking-water-colors-of-the-rainbow-on-a-black-background.jpg

Last edited:

Rick M

Thanks for the comment Umarpk, yes this is nothing new, still life with vases has been around a very long time. The hard part is the lighting, too much reflection is a problem. I'd like to get some more colors to mix in.