First Real Paid Gig Today

Dooku77

First of all I would like to say that my D7000 functioned like a champ. 6 straight hours on continuous high setting at a fitness competition and 750 photos later. Second, I am exhausted and have a lot of post processing ahead of me lol. Up until now I've only done volunteer stuff and my own photos (vacations, bdays etc..). I think I may have a nice side business here before I know it.

Willie C

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

First of all I would like to say that my D7000 functioned like a champ. 6 straight hours on continuous high setting at a fitness competition and 750 photos later. Second, I am exhausted and have a lot of post processing ahead of me lol. Up until now I've only done volunteer stuff and my own photos (vacations, bdays etc..). I think I may have a nice side business here before I know it.

Willie C

Congrats!!! Look forward to seeing the results..

Pat in NH

Dooku77

Paid is always good.

Yes it is. I've helped a friend with a couple weddings about a year ago and he paid me some money but it was a small amount. This was my own deal. It was great. I give the wedding guys a lot of credit though. Post processing all those pics made my eyeballs bleed.

Willie C

Tami Jo

That is terrific Willie! I am anxious to see the pictures. Which lens/lesnses did you end up shooting the event with?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Dooku77

That is terrific Willie! I am anxious to see the pictures. Which lens/lesnses did you end up shooting the event with?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I ended up using my 18-50mm sigma. It was tough because since it was a crossfit competition everyone was moving so fast. I'll try and get some up soon.

Willie C