New member from Wisconsin

Topher

Hello everyone. My name is Topher, and I'm an aspiring professional photographer from Milwaukee, WI. I am in my junior year of my BFA for photography at the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, and have had formal classes for the last five years in photography in some way. I'm looking forward to the wealth of knowledge this site holds, and good conversations about everything Nikon and photography.

pedroj

Hello everyone. My name is Topher, and I'm an aspiring professional photographer from Milwaukee, WI. I am in my junior year of my BFA for photography at the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, and have had formal classes for the last five years in photography in some way. I'm looking forward to the wealth of knowledge this site holds, and good conversations about everything Nikon and photography.

Welcome to the forum...Seems, with 5 years in class we can all learn something from you..

RockyNH_RIP

Welcome!! You will find this a warm and friendly place... Hopefully you can share some of what you have learned with us!

ENJOY!

Pat in NH

Topher

That's for the warm welcome guys. I'll do what I can to share what I know, but I am also forever learning new things with the medium, and I'm sure you guys can teach me something new as well.

Topher

Thank! I'll do what I can. :) You can check out my website (signature) to see what I do. Disclaimer: My website is new and very much a work in progress. I still need to figure out organization and layout and all the stuff hahah. If anyone has suggestions on how to improve my site I'm all ears.

Tami Jo

Welcome Topher! You have quite the background in photography. I am happy you joined the forum! I look forward to seeing some of your work and learning some new things too. I was elated to have found this place a few months back. The people here are all terrific, everyone is outgoing and happy to help what ever the need may be. You will enjoy your time spent here.

Topher

Thanks TJ, I still have a lot to learn when it comes to techniques, but I'm always open to new ideas and trying new things. I'm sure I will love it here, everyone shoots Nikon! :)