Project WYSIWYG ...

wysiwyg

What You See Is What You Get ... exactly what it says on the tin ... so here goes ... enjoy .

I thought I would start with a quickie of my son - Conor - who as you can see loves to taunt me ! The traitor.

traitor1.jpg

wysiwyg

Thanks - He was sitting at the Mac in the dark wearing his baseball cap ... when he turned to look at me - he was bathed in the glow of Apple awesomeness (lol) ... so just had to take a picture!

§am

I think you need to sit down with him, and have that 'special' chat...

...anything Canon does not reside under the same roof as YOUR Nikon :p

wysiwyg

Happy halloween - was so busy giving out candy and scaring little kids - that I didn't get to take too many photos -

DSC_0415.jpg
DSC_0443.JPG

wysiwyg

Its a been a busy week all round ... so not much time to do my own photography fun ... but got a D7000 and 70-200 2.8 lens for the weekend ... so here goes !

CuteDude

wysiwyg

No story - I like playing around with different equipment when I can get the chance - I had the chance of either a Fuji X pro1 and a selection of lenses - or the D7000 - and thought I would try it out. If I like it - I may upgrade from my D300 and D200 ... but still LOVE my little D70 as a walk about point and shoot camera.

RockyNH_RIP

No story - I like playing around with different equipment when I can get the chance - I had the chance of either a Fuji X pro1 and a selection of lenses - or the D7000 - and thought I would try it out. If I like it - I may upgrade from my D300 and D200 ... but still LOVE my little D70 as a walk about point and shoot camera.

ok, that be kool! Nice getting to test equipment... I was hinting that maybe you bought one!! (Not yet) enjoy!

Pat in NH

wysiwyg

Maybe if I like it - my D200 and D300 are getting abit long in the tooth - and will need upgrading soon ! I don't know ho w much longer the D70s are gonna last either ( that will be my biggest loss I think ) - so yes - I may just spoil myself :) :chuncky:

wysiwyg

No time for photography tonight - long day - and needed to do some baking for a meeting tomorrow night ! So heres my other masterpiece !

Fat Free Christmas Cake