Camera and notebook backpacks

Belo

I need to stop taking my point and shoot along when on business travel so need to get a backpack that can house my D600 with my 50 mm prime and probably only my 24-120 mm, my business laptop is only a 14" but I would need to carry my 15" Macbook from time to time.

Any recommendation from the forum?

Phillydog1958

Check out the Lowepro Fastpack 250. it might be too large for the few items that you're planning on using with it. Go to Amazon and Lowepro's site for more details.

Dave_W

The Dude
Here's my hi-tech camera bag. Actually, I've a couple of bags that cost 10x to 15x more but honestly, if you have cases for all your lenses and camera, I would argue this is a better set up than any of my specialty bags. And it holds my tripod, ta' boot!

_2DW6215.jpg

Belo

I had a look at the Lowepro today but was a little big, I already have a Vanguard Up-rise 48 so ended up getting a Case Logic.

stmv

I have dedicated camera/lens bag, but when I travel, I just use a multi compartment backpack, with the inside pocket I use to hold the laptop, and the outer one the camera, and a lens in a soft case. often, I'll throw in a couple of small primes too. the worse is the tripod, so, I throw the tripod into my roll on carryon (a ulta cheap slick for size).

Belo

I have dedicated camera/lens bag, but when I travel, I just use a multi compartment backpack, with the inside pocket I use to hold the laptop, and the outer one the camera, and a lens in a soft case. often, I'll throw in a couple of small primes too. the worse is the tripod, so, I throw the tripod into my roll on carryon (a ulta cheap slick for size).

I never even thought of the tripod, what tripod are you using for travel?