Tylea : Glamour Shoot (CAUTION: Heavily Retouched)

Robert Mitchell

This was from my morning glamour shoot with Tylea.
These images are heavily retouched to meet the needs of the client and because that's what this genre demands. This type of high end retouching is not everyone's cup of tea and I understand that, but please understand that this is the 'over the top' look that is required.

Like it or not, these are images from our shoot. :)

Camera & Lens:
Nikon D700 & Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8

Settings:
[1] ISO 200, 50mm, f/8, 1/160s
[2] ISO 200, 34mm, f/9, 1/160s
[3] ISO 200, 70mm, f/8, 1/160s

Lighting:
Main Light- 53" Octa w/inner and outer diffusion [positioned slightly off axis to camera left]
Fill Light- 69" Octa w/inner and outer diffusion [positioned directly behind camera position]
Background Lights- (2) strobes with wide angle reflectors and silver deflectors installed

[1]
p1203606882-5.jpg

[2]
p1203606916-5.jpg

[3]
p1203606962-5.jpg

Robert Mitchell

Was the warning for the cleavage? I see no need for a warning for this, unless it's to protect some old guy with a weak heart! :welcoming:

HI. No, the warning was not for cleavage... LOLOL

Sorry. It was just a little humor based on the way I know some people react to this type of skin work and retouching. So the CAUTION: Heavily Retouched is there so people know going in that they may see retouching that's not to their liking.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Very nice lighting and you stopped just at the right amount of retouching for the skin too.
I really like the effect this light has on her face, combined with the retouching.

Robert Mitchell

Very nice lighting and you stopped just at the right amount of retouching for the skin too.
I really like the effect this light has on her face, combined with the retouching.

Thanks very much, Marcel. I love shooting fashion and glamour with this type of lighting. It gives me a really nice balance of crisp, contrasty light with a soft, diffused quality.

§am

I'm not into touching up (unless it's physical, but that's another story for another time), but the pics are still nice never the less :)

Robert - can you not export some of your models over this side of the Atlantic? :p

Robert Mitchell

I'm not into touching up (unless it's physical, but that's another story for another time), but the pics are still nice never the less :)

Robert - can you not export some of your models over this side of the Atlantic? :p

Thank you.

Maybe we can work out a trade. Recently I've seen some absolutely gorgeous models from your side of the pond. :)