Hello from Holland

KevinB

Helly everybody,

I am currently a student so I was on a rather tight budget, but I wanted to have a DSLR nonetheless.
When I saw a secondhand Nikon D3100 with two lenses, several filters, a remote and a good bag for just 400 euros I couldn't resist.
So I figured it would be a smart idea to join one of the nicer Nikon forums and this one seemed very inviting!

After I finish reading through the manual a bit and play with the camera a little, I figure I will start asking some sensible questions to improve my photos.

Greetings,

Kevin

Ruidoso Bill

Hello Kevin, glad you found Nikonites! This is a friendly and welcoming place to ask questions and get help, you'll even get a chance to pay it forward here so again welcome.

Nikon Photographer

Welcome, (or should that be welkom) to Nikonlites, hope you have a good time here, I'm sure if you have any questions, there will be someone on here that can help you out

Tami Jo

Welcome Kevin! Congtats on your new Nikon. I am sure you are going to love it. Be sure to read through the forum for your model of camera. You will find some great tips and information there.:D

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2