Another Newbie

car99r

Hi all,

My name is Chris and I am another newbie on the block. I am new here but I actually own and run one of the largest online motorcycle forums out there so not new to forums at all.

One thing I am rather new to is photography! I have been studying and shooting now for about 1 year and trying to absorb as much as possible. Always wanting to try new things...lol

I have been doing a lot of paid work such as Senior Portraits, Family Portraits, Maternity and baby pictures. Recently I got into doing some model shoots and obviously still have a ton to learn but especially a lot to learn in that area.

Anyhow, that is all about me so now to go look around. I am sure you will more of me than you probably want in the near future with tons of questions and pictures for you to C&C to death... haha

Tami Jo

Welcome Chris! You are going to love the forum and learn so much. Be sure and post some of your work in the gallery when you have a chance.

car99r

Thank for the quick welcomes. I did have a quick question...

I cannot find gallery TOS? Some of the photos I shoot do contain a bit of nudity (not a lot but sometimes they do), are these ok for the gallery or???? Figured I would be safer to ask first... haha

Last edited:
Welcome to Nikonites! As for the possible TOS violations, I'd say post the mildest photos and see how the admin reacts.
But then thats just me ... always pushing the envelope! :) It's better to apologize and seek forgiveness than it is to seek permission.

Last edited:

car99r

Well, I uploaded a ton of photos. Some from when I first started about 12 months ago I think and some of most recent B/W ones. Just started playing with off camera flash about 2 months ago so learn something new every time I shoot. Have a look and let me know what you think. Remember, I am new so don't beat me up too bad... haha

RockyNH_RIP

Hi all,

My name is Chris and I am another newbie on the block. I am new here but I actually own and run one of the largest online motorcycle forums out there so not new to forums at all.

One thing I am rather new to is photography! I have been studying and shooting now for about 1 year and trying to absorb as much as possible. Always wanting to try new things...lol

I have been doing a lot of paid work such as Senior Portraits, Family Portraits, Maternity and baby pictures. Recently I got into doing some model shoots and obviously still have a ton to learn but especially a lot to learn in that area.

Anyhow, that is all about me so now to go look around. I am sure you will more of me than you probably want in the near future with tons of questions and pictures for you to C&C to death... haha

Chris, Welcome! You will hopefully find this as warm and friendly a place as I have. I have only been in photo about a month!

May I ask what MC Forum, I also ride, LD, IBA, Dual Sport etc... I have a friend out your neck of the woods, Tim Yow!

Pat in NH