howdy

jpgray

Hi everyone,name is john,or jp ...
Been shooting photography for a few years with a point and shoot camera.love tradional archery,or really any thing of the old ways ,that's the one thing I love about photography,you can get lost in time by taking pics of everyday things ,I really love landscapes and water and wildlife
It's amazing finding a rushing stream on a fall day and take some pictures.picked up a 3200 a month ago and wasn't happy with it so took it back and got the d7000 and wow what a difference.now just got to get some good glass.

Tami Jo

Welcome John! Congratulations on your new Nikon. You choose a great camera you are sure to enjoy for years to come. I look forward to seeing some of your photographs. Did you pick up your new camera as body only or did you get a kit lens with it?

jpgray

Thanks everyone..Tami I have the kit lens with it..taken hundreds of photos ,now that doesn't mean I'm satisfied with them lol but do have some that I like of a creek by the house at a reserve " turkey creek nature reserve" place.has a darter fish only found there In the entire world ,also had a water wheel and a cabin at one time ,but the union destroyed it.the founder of my city (pinson) owned it...also Davey Crockett came through a few times.he was friends with the owner...cool history!

Last edited:

Tami Jo

Thanks everyone..Tami I have the kit lens with it..taken hundreds of photos ,now that doesn't mean I'm satisfied with them lol but do have some that I like of a creek by the house at a reserve " turkey creek nature reserve" place.has a darter fish only found there In the entire world ,also had a water wheel and a cabin at one time ,but the union destroyed it.the founder of my city (pinson) owned it...also Davey Crockett came through a few times.he was friends with the owner...cool history!

Looking forward to seeing some of those shot. Sounds like a neat place for photography.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2