New here from UK

gordy59

Hi
Just joined this group, i have been into photography for the last 35 yrs and have been using Pentax film and digital until recently my pentax gave up, unable to come to terms with some of their new gear i decided to come over to Nikon and purchased a D3200, i have not had time to use it yet but having a quick play i have decided that this is a great bit of kit and cannot wait until the weekend, as Nikon is a different ball game to Pentax i will be asking plenty of questions ...ie lens and accessory's :cool:

fotojack

Welcome aboard, Gordy. A wise move on moving over to Nikon. :) I, too, used to shoot with a Pentax K1000, so I know how you feel about going from film to digital. I really think you're going to see a wonderful difference in shooting technique and photo results with digital. Any questions, just ask. We'll try to do our best in answering them. :)

gordy59

In my time using Pentax i went through 4 film cameras and 1 digital ( *ist DL ) on which a colour channel decide to give on whilst on my holiday...just as well i had a small but great little compact with me at the time.

RockyNH_RIP

Gordy, Welcome!

Great place to visit with many knowledgable people willing to Share their Knowledge...
Hope you enjoy!

Pat in NH

Rick M

Welcome Gordy, My first 35mm was a pentax k1000. When I decided to get a digital DSLR, I looked at Pentax first, but the choice of tools was to limited.