AC016's Mobile Pics

AC016

Pretty much every mobile phone sold today has a camera built in. That being said, most of us carry around a mobile phone with us, more than a DSLR. So, as Chase Jarvis once stated, the best camera there is, is the one you have with you. When i take my lunchtime walks, i end up taking pictures with my mobile phone. They are nothing spectacular, but i have fun doing it.

View attachment 18065
View attachment 18066
View attachment 18067
View attachment 18068
View attachment 18069
View attachment 18070
View attachment 18071
View attachment 18072

Last edited:

AC016

On Dec 27, we had 45cm of snow blanket the city. The city spent over $20 million to clean it up - they only cleaned my street on Jan 5th. Well, this week they must be kicking themselves because we have had warm weather and lots of rain. Now, the grass is showing!!

View attachment 24450

AC016

It does a good job :) I am looking at a new phone. The Sony Xperia Z when it comes out.

Yeah, thanks. Nokia has always had good cams in their mobiles. This is like having a P&S though. It has scene mode, color tone, contrast, sharpness, white balance, exposure, timer and ISO settings.

Last edited:
I have a iPhone 5 and with its 8MP camera and The great HDR and Panorama capabilities that it has I end up shooting with it more than I do with my Nikon. The mains reason is that I always have the phone with me. I have PerfectResize 7 and I need to
take one of the good Iphone photos and run it through there and print at 9x13 and see how it holds up.

AC016

This one was taken more or less blindly, for i can see nothing on the screen. I hate my transition lenses so much! I regret getting them. When they tint, i can not read anything in my viewfinder, especially on a sunny day. Grrrrrr!

View attachment 28068