S.O.S. Three F70's and lens for a good home..

Brian Fisher

Hi, Greetings from rural Shropshire England.. It seems embarassing to me that the first submission on the forum is a begging letter....but needs must. A long time friend's husband who had a semi-professional photo business in London has been taken into a care home due to his debilitating state of mind. To raise funds to pay for his keep she has been selling everything she can including all his camera gear. Knowing that I was a Nikon user she asked me if I knew of a good home who might give her some funds in exchange for the Three F70's and lens (28/200 Tamron, 28/105 Nikor Af and 28/70)... plus flash units and even dare I say a Pentax MX with a 50 and 135 lens... CAN ANYBODY HELP ? No sensible offer would be refused...
If you can't, perhaps you know of somebody who might... THANKS !:tears_of_joy:

AC016

Welcome. Please provide the following information: the name of the business that you mentioned and pictures of the equipment that is up for sale - in the pictures, you must include a piece of paper with your username on it. Is this equipment posted on Ebay? I am not sure you will get alot of buyers unless it is posted on a reputable site, with you having a very high feedback percentage. Good luck