Hi there!

AudiSportB5S4

I've come to this forum to find out more about using the camera and hopefully learning more from others. I picked up my D3100 in the beginning of this year as a tool for my photo class in my last semester at college, which is now over.

I've progressed a lot (in my opinion) in the past few months owning the camera as photography has become more of an interest to me. I joined primarily to find out ways to do some advance shooting techniques with the D3100, my first SLR. I'm looking to do off-camera flash and I made a thread in the other section asking.

Look forward to seeing some good pictures and meeting some new people. My Flickr is in my signature, check it out.

AudiSportB5S4

For the first two months with my camera, I knew I'd want to buy other lenses... I started with getting a 55-200, that I like a lot, but then my g/f got me a fast prime lens that I can't shoot enough with..

The clarity of this picture is just one example of how great that lens is.. Handheld, and it's crystal clear even when blown up on Flickr.

7963736524_07eb379a50_z.jpg

Mike150

Welcome Audi. I can only presume to guess what kind of car you drive. In that photo, is that pole on the right leaning by design? If not, I'd consider parking that fine car elsewhere.

AudiSportB5S4

Welcome Audi. I can only presume to guess what kind of car you drive. In that photo, is that pole on the right leaning by design? If not, I'd consider parking that fine car elsewhere.

Haha, thanks. That is the design of the building! I'd be quite worried if it wasn't either... Thanks again :)