New Guy from MD

Devin E.

Hello all.

After much research I decided on an entry level DSLR, the Nikon D3100. I new to the craft and I am eager to learn. I am most interested in product photographing right now. I just built a light box, etc. Looking for any advice on creating stellar results! I am looking forward to the user forum.

-Devin

Tami Jo

Hello Devin! Welcome to the Nikonites Forum. Congratulations on your recent Nikon purchase. I am sure you are going to enjoy it. I recommend reviewing all the informative posts here for your camera model. http://nikonites.com/d3100/ You will learn a lot about your camera from people who have the same model as you do. I'd love to see a picture of your custom light box. That sounds like quite the neat project. What types of products do you plan on shooting?

fotojack

Hi Devin...welcome to the site. Congrats on the new D3100. Fine camera. I'm sure you'll have a blast with it. As I always suggest to everyone just starting out......read the manual! :) Got any questions the manual doesn't cover...don't be afraid to ask. We'll do our best to help you out. Enjoy. :)

RockyNH_RIP

Devin,
Welcome... enjoy the wealth of info here! Only had my camera (D5100) and been here for a week.. Learned alot from many great posts.

Pat in NH