Traffic in Shades of Gray

Dave_W

The Dude
Cool! Very Manga-esq. I like it. I almost expect a guy to start talking about his financial adviser! ;) What program did you use?

TedG954

Thanks. I used PhotoShop. I'm caring for a sick friend and I can't get out much to hunt photo-ops, so I'm looking at old stuff just to give me something to work on.

Last edited:

Dave_W

The Dude
Thanks. I used PhotoShop. I'm caring for a sick friend and I can't get out much to hunt photo-ops, so I'm looking at old stuff just to give me something to work on.

So I've a dumb question but what in Photoshop renders photos like this? I admit I'm not overly versed in PS. I can do the things I need it to do but after that I'm clueless.

TedG954

So I've a dumb question but what in Photoshop renders photos like this? I admit I'm not overly versed in PS. I can do the things I need it to do but after that I'm clueless.

Go in to filters to the Filter Gallery and play. This pic started out with Cutout and after that I can't remember the process. I just do different things till I overdue it, or like it. Good luck!

Mr.Smith

Go in to filters to the Filter Gallery and play. This pic started out with Cutout and after that I can't remember the process. I just do different things till I overdue it, or like it. Good luck!

I'm exactly the same.. play play play horrible ...reset....play play play horrible ...reset....play play play...Ooooo Awesome!!!

:)