This weekends D7000 Shots

Tami Jo

Here are a few shots made this weekend with the Nikon D7000. What do you think?

DSC_0305AP1 copy.jpg

DSC_0313AP1.jpg

Dooku77

Tami, I don't know what format you are using to upload, but every pic you've posted causes my iPhone and iPad to force close the tapatalk app I'm using. I tried to click on your pics and bam app closes.

Tami Jo

Tami, I don't know what format you are using to upload, but every pic you've posted causes my iPhone and iPad to force close the tapatalk app I'm using. I tried to click on your pics and bam app closes.

Willie I either use Abode or Nikon View NX2 I can't recall which one I used for these at the moment...probably Adobe because View NX compresses them too much. I did post them in my gallery if you would like to view them there. I wonder why they are giving you a force close:(on your ipad. That stinks!

Dooku77

Willie I either use Abode or Nikon View NX2 I can't recall which one I used for these at the moment...probably Adobe because View NX compresses them too much. I did post them in my gallery if you would like to view them there. I wonder why they are giving you a force close:(on your ipad. That stinks!

Really stinks. Only happens when when I'm on my app. Doesn't happen when I log on to the regular site thru my browser.

Tami Jo

What app is that? I have seen several people posting from apps here. Which one do you use? Glad they don't give you an issue via the website.

Dooku77

What app is that? I have seen several people posting from apps here. Which one do you use? Glad they don't give you an issue via the website.

It's called "Tapatalk". You can get it for iPhone or android. Once you download it just do a search for Nikonites. You can upload photos and stuff right from there and you get alerts when people respond to a post you are subscribed to. I almost never go on thru the computer.

Tami Jo

It's called "Tapatalk". You can get it for iPhone or android. Once you download it just do a search for Nikonites. You can upload photos and stuff right from there and you get alerts when people respond to a post you are subscribed to. I almost never go on thru the computer.

Thanks for the info I am really enjoying using the forum via taptalk!!! It works great:D

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

eurotrash

Tapatalk is fantastic. Every update is seemingly better than the last. And, there's TONS of forums out there to use mobil-y with instant updates, which for us photographers, makes it the best thing around!