Need help!

Dooku77

Are .NEF files easily converted so non photographers can see them on their computer?

Last edited:

Tami Jo

Willie I believe they can download the free version of Nikon ViewNX 2 or perhaps another viewer that will allow them to view RAW files. Are you planning on sharing your RAW files instead of converting to jpegs?

Carroll

Most all email programs can view JPEG files. Just convert your NEF files to a JPEG, and anyone should be able to see your pictures. So what is a "Judicial Marshall"?...sounds like it might *hurt*?!

Carroll

Dooku77

You don't send non photo people NEF files unless they know their way around a puter sir. Think about it man! :)

Lol I know. It's just that the person needs these photos ASAP and I only had time to upload them tonight and am going to have to hand off their flash drive tomorrow. I was thinking of just having someone they know back home convert the pics for them.

Dooku77

Willie I believe they can download the free version of Nikon ViewNX 2 or perhaps another viewer that will allow them to view RAW files. Are you planning on sharing your RAW files instead of converting to jpegs?

Yes. I don't have time to convert them for them.

Dooku77

Most all email programs can view JPEG files. Just convert your NEF files to a JPEG, and anyone should be able to see your pictures. So what is a "Judicial Marshall"?...sounds like it might *hurt*?!

Carroll

Thanks. I work in the Courts here in CT. It's what everyone else in the US calls bailiffs. It's our old sheriffs dept.