Captured this sunset tonight

Dooku77

Had like a nice orange and pink mix. Haven't seen one like this in a long time.
This was at 50mm on my 50-200 lens.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346717273.505007.jpg

Tami Jo

Sometimes you just have to shoot from where you are and this isn't enough time to relocate. Still the message is received. Can you perhaps remove them in photoshop?

Dooku77

Sometimes you just have to shoot from where you are and this isn't enough time to relocate. Still the message is received. Can you perhaps remove them in photoshop?

I can try. Your right. I wanted to capture the skies colors and I got it.

Slipperman

mine is similar to yours. what i don't like about it is the branches sticking out on the left but i like the colors. i took this very quickly one night just before it started to rain so i didn't have much time to properly compose..

Sunset_ 002_1900.jpg

Dooku77

I love those colors. I disliked mine after I posted it because if the wires in the way but the sky was captivating.

Slipperman

oops.. didn't realize i was in the D7000 forum. judging from the pics here though i may have to think about upgrading. that is after i get a 10-24 wide-angle lens, a 50-200 telephoto lens, a flash attachment, etc etc.

Dooku77

oops.. didn't realize i was in the D7000 forum. judging from the pics here though i may have to think about upgrading. that is after i get a 10-24 wide-angle lens, a 50-200 telephoto lens, a flash attachment, etc etc.

The D7000 is a fantastic camera. I didn't even jump at the chance for a D7100. I'm perfectly happy with this one.