Nokkie

Wind!!.JPG
A 1/2500
F5.6
ISO 500
@105mm
Thank YOU

SamSpade1941

I like the concept of the image a great deal and I think the composition works beautifully ( at least for me it does) . The one thing I would have thought is that the dandelion would have been caught in much sharper detail at the shutter speed of 1/2500 than it was. Also I love the bokeh of the image, the one thing that seems to be prevalent is that the image seems to have a soft focus to it. Was this unintentional when the image was shot or was it an effect that was intentionally applied in post processing? Also while there are times that sepia works in a image I would personally have liked the image better without it. Just remember this is all my opinion and nothing more post processing is all about what appeals to the individual.

Overall I love it and think it was cool you were able to capture the action like you did. Kudos on a great shot. :)

Nokkie

Hi Sam
Thank You very much. wind 3.JPG
Here is a copy of the pic in color .I dont know if you have heard of the Canon EOS photo 5 yes i no its Canon!! but any one is eligible to enter but it is an Australian & New Zealand comp. The !st Brief is Wind & i was trying to have the lips in Focus & the dandelion i was trying to capture the movement of it .I personally like it better in Sepia i think the bokeh looks better .Yes that is very true & i believe we all see something in our pics that noone else really dos i believe its because we see the pic before we actually take it Thanks again i really appreiciated your feedback it is the best way to improve :eek:

KWJams

It is a very interesting shot. At 105mm you must have done a pretty tight crop The blemish is a little distracting.

deano

it is nice. i personally would of bought the dandelion closer to your mouth, and also got the dandelion more in focus. but thats just me

very nice shot though