Some thing is missing.

travh_98

DSC_7440.jpg

Some thing is missing. I think its just a blah picture. I love the subject and the tools in the window . I was feeling a little rushed when I took this. I think im going to have to go back to the farm and play around a little bit. Any words of advice? Thanks

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Make sure there isn't someone reflected in the glass. If you have a slave flash, maybe you could lighten up the inside a little

travh_98

Thanks for the quick reply's.

Jengajoh, Ill check out photoshop and play a little bit. HDR out of my league. I wouldn't even know where to start.

Marcel, Thats the Farmer in the glass. I wanted him there. I thought he kinda fit. But maybe Ill look at removing him. Maybe go B/W?

Thanks Again,
Travis

Mr.Smith

I think its nice just the way it is.. Maybe bring out thre clarity a bit more in post processing.. but orther than that i like it :)

Rick M

A polarizer would eliminate the window reflections. Perhaps bump up the contrast and convert to B&W. In my opinion, subjects with a lot of symmetry are best captured in a symmetrical composition.

travh_98

Marcel, I like the idea of lighting up the inside. Its official Im going back.

Cnyram, Thanks for the pointers. Im going to try that out when I get back there.