Panorama Photographers Wanted - FL/AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob EveryScape

My name is Rob. I am writing on behalf of a company called EveryScape: Welcome to EveryScape

I am a real person working to find and establish mutually beneficial relationships with other real people. I'm not a spam robot or a brain in a jar.

EveryScape is looking for photographers that are interested in picking up some extra, part-time work shooting panoramas of businesses in your area. After some online training and paid test shoots, we will provide you with clients in your area. Your job then is essentially to schedule, shoot and upload.

It is not a highly creative position, but it is paid experience working with clients and using a camera to capture images that we then use to create 3D panoramas for the web. If you are at all interested in panoramic photography, this is a great way to develop the required skillset, all while getting paid.

We are looking for people all over the US, so if you are interested, apply. If you are in or around West Palm Beach or Panama City Florida, or Montgomery or Birmingham, Alabama, click the link to apply as you finish reading this sentence. We need people in your area(s)!

If this interests you, please visit our website and fill out our online application here: http://ambassador.everyscape.com/user/register

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the position. I will be more than happy to answer them.

Stangman98

While this is a paid position, does EveryScape retain © of the photos shot or does the photographer? What kind of traffic numbers does EveryScape get each month on the website? I reviewed the about us. Can you tell us a little more in regards to what EveryScape does? It looks like the primary use is digital marketing for business to show consumers their space. Do the companies only have the pano's on your site or do you list them on your site and then they also use the technology on their own site?
Thanks

Rob EveryScape

While this is a paid position, does EveryScape retain © of the photos shot or does the photographer? What kind of traffic numbers does EveryScape get each month on the website? I reviewed the about us. Can you tell us a little more in regards to what EveryScape does? It looks like the primary use is digital marketing for business to show consumers their space. Do the companies only have the pano's on your site or do you list them on your site and then they also use the technology on their own site?
Thanks

Thank you for your interest and for your questions.

EveryScape does retain copyright of images captured on client shoots, but we do allow photographers to use images and finished panoramas for portfolio/self-promotion purposes. It is your work after all.

EveryScape is a digital media company that specializes in the creation of 3D panoramic images. We are under contract with YP.com (formerly AT&T) to provide panoramic images of client businesses for use and dissemination on the web. Traffic numbers are all over the map because our embedded solutions are shared and discovered in a number of ways, including on YP.com, Bing and on the sites of the businesses themselves.

All it takes is an embed code to share a detailed walk through of a business/area/neighborhood with anyone in the world. It is some cool and useful stuff, and the work of our local business ambassadors alongside our software solutions helps businesses invite customers into their space.

The available positions are a good source of supplemental income. If hired as an ambassador, after some paid training we will provide you with clients. Your responsibility is to coordinate with the client, schedule the shoot, capture images/basic floor plan information on site, and then upload the unprocessed images and information to our server. An experienced shooter can make this happen quickly and comfortably within their own schedule.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and again, thank you for your interest.

Stangman98

Thank you for your interest and for your questions.

EveryScape does retain copyright of images captured on client shoots, but we do allow photographers to use images and finished panoramas for portfolio/self-promotion purposes. It is your work after all.

EveryScape is a digital media company that specializes in the creation of 3D panoramic images. We are under contract with YP.com (formerly AT&T) to provide panoramic images of client businesses for use and dissemination on the web. Traffic numbers are all over the map because our embedded solutions are shared and discovered in a number of ways, including on YP.com, Bing and on the sites of the businesses themselves.

All it takes is an embed code to share a detailed walk through of a business/area/neighborhood with anyone in the world. It is some cool and useful stuff, and the work of our local business ambassadors alongside our software solutions helps businesses invite customers into their space.

The available positions are a good source of supplemental income. If hired as an ambassador, after some paid training we will provide you with clients. Your responsibility is to coordinate with the client, schedule the shoot, capture images/basic floor plan information on site, and then upload the unprocessed images and information to our server. An experienced shooter can make this happen quickly and comfortably within their own schedule.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and again, thank you for your interest.

I appreciate the quick response. Can you get into the details of what kind of training in involved with this position.

Another thing that I noticed on the site was this. And based on this I would think that as the photographer I would need to carry my own liability insurance. Is my assumption correct?

[h=2]13. Indemnification[/h]You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EveryScape, its corporate affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from a claim made by a third-party in connection with: (i) Your use of and/or access to the Site or the use of and/or access to the Site by anyone to whom You may have given consent; (ii) Your violation of these Terms; (iii) Your violation of any third-party rights, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other similar rights), trade secrets, privacy rights or rights of publicity; or (iv) any claim that any User Content or Submission provided by You constitutes defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, fraud, or any other tort, or that the same constitutes Your breach of contractual duties to any third-party. This indemnification obligation shall survive this Agreement and Your use of the Site.

Rob EveryScape

I appreciate the quick response. Can you get into the details of what kind of training in involved with this position.

We offer an online training program that consists of videos, photo examples and training manuals. Training begins with an unpaid test panorama of a space that you have access to, and is followed by 3 paid test panos of businesses in your area.

Another thing that I noticed on the site was this. And based on this I would think that as the photographer I would need to carry my own liability insurance. Is my assumption correct?

It is my understanding that our ambassadors are protected by us, but I know that "you'll be okay," is not a sufficient answer. I have forwarded this question to management for a more specific and authoritative answer. I will post the response as it becomes available to me.

Sounds interesting. I filled out the app (Montgomery, AL) I do have a few questions but we will see how the application goes first.

Don K.

My name is Rob. I am writing on behalf of a company called EveryScape: Welcome to EveryScape

I am a real person working to find and establish mutually beneficial relationships with other real people. I'm not a spam robot or a brain in a jar.

EveryScape is looking for photographers that are interested in picking up some extra, part-time work shooting panoramas of businesses in your area. After some online training and paid test shoots, we will provide you with clients in your area. Your job then is essentially to schedule, shoot and upload.

It is not a highly creative position, but it is paid experience working with clients and using a camera to capture images that we then use to create 3D panoramas for the web. If you are at all interested in panoramic photography, this is a great way to develop the required skillset, all while getting paid.

We are looking for people all over the US, so if you are interested, apply. If you are in or around West Palm Beach or Panama City Florida, or Montgomery or Birmingham, Alabama, click the link to apply as you finish reading this sentence. We need people in your area(s)!

If this interests you, please visit our website and fill out our online application here: User account | Ambassador Training

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the position. I will be more than happy to answer them.

RockyNH_RIP

Sounds interesting. I filled out the app (Montgomery, AL) I do have a few questions but we will see how the application goes first.

Don K.

I was just scanning through some old posts and stumbled on this.. I have not checked out their website yet but wondered if you ever heard from them after your app?? The thread just ended abruptly :)

Pat in NH

Yes I did. Talked to them several times. Equipment was a problem. Their is a very specific list of equipment you must have and I was not willing to lay our that kind of cash for a uncertain payback.

RockyNH_RIP

Thanks for the quick response!! I appreciate it... I would not be willing to invest much in "maybe - maybe not" myself.

I got here just looking for what people are using for photo - specific websites (rather than flickr etc) ;)

Have a great Day!

Pat in NH

First was a wide angle lens. 180 field of view. Next was a panorama tripod and the thing that killed it for me was a camera that is capable of shooting three step bracket automatically You probably could do it manually but seeing the shot list they require and having to exactly match the shot it would be next to impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.