photos for sale

BooBoos

I carry a portfolio of some photos that i seel. The size is 8.5x11.I am wondering if that size really does the photos justice. I only carry about 10 or so photos. So I am wondring if I should get a portfolio for 13x19 and print a few. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank You

Rick M

I would do whatever you need to present them at their best. Why not put them on a website and direct folks to it?

BooBoos

I am self employeed so I am always talking to different people throughout the day so that is why I carry a portfolio.Size is what I need some assistance with I like massive photos myself and I can do a smaller size if they would like but I have to get them to want to place an order.

Ruidoso Bill

I carry a portfolio of some photos that i seel. The size is 8.5x11.I am wondering if that size really does the photos justice. I only carry about 10 or so photos. So I am wondring if I should get a portfolio for 13x19 and print a few. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank You

I agree, I put together a slide show, run it on a laptop or tablet, and I also provide potential clients with a DVD of the slide show.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

aZuMi

I agree, I put together a slide show, run it on a laptop or tablet, and I also provide potential clients with a DVD of the slide show.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

+1 When my fiance and I were presented by a wedding photographer, all he brought was his ipad and he showed me his style of shooting, work, etc. It was actually quite convenient as we (customer) only had to scroll around and zoom in for a closer look of the photos.

BooBoos

I heard an I-pad is excellent for this use. The quality is fantastic.I could do basically the same thing with my laptop. I have given it some thought but for me the best at this time is a portfolio.Iknow a few photographers who display there photos on an I-pad

Nathanael

So this is good trend to sale out the photos after make it this is only a professional photogrpaher is can do and make the every kind of photos like sun rise sunset and other natural views photos in his camra and sale out this is a good business