I'm a new member

laleemcc

Hi, my name is Laura. I am a new member as of just now. I am from Mississippi, I am married and I have six children. 2 girls and 4 boys. My 16 year old son drowned 2 years ago, this has been devastating for me, but with the LORD's help and my family, I am living day to day. I also have Parkinson's Disease but with my medication, no one knows I have it. I started taking pictures about 3 years ago and fell in love with it. I was working at a hospice house maintaining their website, looking for something to put on it, so i took some pics of the flower gardens. They came out so good, it was a boost to get me going. Now I am selling some photos, hoping to sell more. I do senior portraits, publicity photos for one of our state senators, campaign photos for several candidates local and state, family portratis. I am looking to expand my business. That's me.

Phillydog1958

Welcome to the site. You have a lot going on, but it appears that your photography is therapeutic and allows you to cope. Good for you. Hang in there and welcome, again.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome Laura. May you find joy to lift up your spirits doing great pictures of people and things that surround you.

Enjoy your Nikon!

Ruidoso Bill

Hello Laura, welcome to Nikonites! You'll find most here sincerely want to help so don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your images.

laleemcc

thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. do i have to resize my images before i post them? what is the protocol for posting?

laleemcc

Made an Album

I just finished uploading some of my favorite images. Please go by and see them and give me all the feedback you want. (positive and/or negative) You cannot hurt my feelings so be honest with me. Thanks. Laura