La Mano de Mariposa

Dave_W

The Dude
I'm gonna need subtitles to critique this one:), I can't get past the title.

The title I was going for was "butterfly hand" but I thought it looked much cooler in Spanish, however, even my wife is confused with it so maybe I shouldn't have just left the title off, huh?

catfish

:) Sí, después de su explicación me imaginé que es lo que buscábamos. Es una foto muy bien, supongo que fue tomada en un parque zoológico y conseguir que los animales juegan limpio para que pueda obtener una buena foto puede ser frustrante. Su dificil a veces para conseguir algo que suene bien en español de Inglés.

Buen trabajo!
TRANSLATION:
:) Yes, after your explanation I figured that's what we wanted. It's a picture very well, I guess it was taken in a zoo and get the animals play fair so you can get a good picture can be frustrating. Its difficult sometimes to get something that sounds good in Spanish from English.

Good job!

Rick M

I really like this shot Mojo, not crazy about the composition, but it does keep you guessing. Obviously the hand is the focal point and it is perfectly composed and exposed. What struck me is how erily human looking the hand is. The pose makes me want to see the expression on his face, I sense sadness, but that's probably a given since he is in captivity.

Since we don't seem to be using the rating system anymore, I'll give it a "well done, nice job", on a scale from "really sucks" to "we'll just call you Ansel". :)