Photoville NYC

jcottone45

If anyone is in NYC this week you ought to go and check this out...some real avant-garde type stuff happening at this place.

Photoville — The Summer Photo Destination

That building looks like the old Paramount Theatre on Fulton Street I believe it was.I was a young teenager when it went belly up. I took pictures there just last year & posted them to the gallery,deleted them a few weeks ago.

I was born & raised in Brooklyn played football all over the borough, moved out in 74 & return once a year to see old family members that still reside there.Last year I also attended the Park Slope reunion that was held where else but in Brooklyn.!!

Last edited:

Eye-level

Banned
I was mentored as a youngster by an old black guy from Brooklyn. If he hadn't been able to make me a little street smart I don't think I would have done as well as I have done in life.

As for Photoville I was turned onto that through a small group of Flickr contacts that I have namely Ryan Schude, Lauren Lemon, and Julia Galdo...these folks are young professional magazine photographers who have made the big time and are very successful plus they shoot some crazy cutting edge type of stuff if you ask me.

I would love to go see it all but even more fun would be to see the photographers because some of the best and brightest will be there.