Hi from south wales

sidewinder1009

Hi all,

Just to say hello, I am a bit of a photography nerd bit more interested in the technical side but when left to my own devices I can be creative.

I am only 23 but I have been shooting since I was 14, with film, much to the annoyance of my parents bank account (I was permitted 1 film developed a month)

I bought a D3000 3 years ago and have, after much research and saving got a D5100 (D7000 sensor for a lot less and skip the features I convinced myself I don't need)

Here is my Flickr account I hope you enjoy it (if you don't there is no dislike button ;) so tough) Flickr: sidewinder1009's Photostream

Oliver Roche-Clarke

westmill

Banned
That's a very nice portfolio you have there ....
Thank you very much. :) Ive been around a while so Ive acumalated a few images lol The girls are there just because they happen to be my best friends though. Im a full time pro though, I cover horse racing weddings and most things inbetween, but mostly glamour as you may have noticed.

bluenoser

Banned
Hello Oliver! Wonderful to have you aboard here at Nikonties. A very impressive gallery you've accumulated thus far. I can only imagine what you'll be doing when you're an "old man" like me! LOL! :)

Here is my Flickr account I hope you enjoy it (if you don't there is no dislike button
wink.png
so tough) Flickr: sidewinder1009's Photostream

Oliver Roche-Clarke

That's a very nice portfolio you have there ....

Thank you very much. :) Ive been around a while so Ive acumalated a few images lol The girls are there just because they happen to be my best friends though. Im a full time pro though, I cover horse racing weddings and most things inbetween, but mostly glamour as you may have noticed.

I believe that "Nikon Photographer" was referring to the OP's portfolio being nice (although I could be wrong - happens from time to time :))

However, you have a nice portfolio too Gary. :D

Last edited:

westmill

Banned
Hello Oliver! Wonderful to have you aboard here at Nikonties. A very impressive gallery you've accumulated thus far. I can only imagine what you'll be doing when you're an "old man" like me! LOL! :)

I believe that "Nikon Photographer" was referring to the OP's portfolio being nice (although I could be wrong - happens from time to time :))

However, you have a nice portfolio too Gary. :D
Doh.... Red face lol..... Ok now thats funny lol

Eye-level

Banned
Hello Oliver...you put me in the mind of myself...I picked a D5000 over a D90 because they have the same sensor and who cares about features I am just making snaps not features! :)