expoAperture 2 depth of field guide

roxy

Hi, back again with another beginner question.
What do you think of getting a expoAperture 2 Depth of Field Guide. I know my photos can use some improvement and I'm interested in using more of the dials on my camera other than auto.
Any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated. It would be great to know if anyone else has used this guide and if its worth investing in. Thanks so much , Roxy

pedroj

Hi, back again with another beginner question.
What do you think of getting a expoAperture 2 Depth of Field Guide. I know my photos can use some improvement and I'm interested in using more of the dials on my camera other than auto.
Any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated. It would be great to know if anyone else has used this guide and if its worth investing in. Thanks so much , Roxy

I haven't heard of it...I know there is so much information in your manual...Get your manual and camera and give yourself a couple of hours and try things like putting the cam on aperture priority F5.6 and taking a few shots then in shutter priority and take more shots then put your images on your computer and check out the exif data...

After you have the exif data try manual mode with some of the settings...Aperture F5.6 and shutter speed maybe 1/320 of a sec...Don't be afraid of it,it is really simple and you don't have to show your mistakes...Have fun..